I’ve covered the best packs you can buy in Lords Mobile to get the best bang for your buck, as well some of the worst ones that you should never buy.
For most packs in lords mobile, going slow and buying lower level packs gives the best value. The usefulness of the packs also depends a lot on what stage of the game you are in and what are your goals in the game.
Since there are new packs added very frequently, this article is always an ongoing work and I will keep updating it to include new info. Read on to find the recommended packs with the best value.
Best Packs to Buy in Lords Mobile
- Astralite Packs
- Artifact Packs
- War Gear Packs
- Jewel Packs
- Sigil Packs
- Tycoon & Labyrinth Packs
- Hero Packs
- Familiar Packs
- Castle Skin Packs
- Troop Training Packs
- T5 Crafting Packs
- Research Packs
- Monster Hunting Packs
- War Essentials
Best Packs for Astralite
Astralite can be used for upgrading gear and gives a huge boost in stats. You can upgrade gear from level 1 to 12 with astralite. However, the higher levels become very costly to upgrade. See the best packs to purchase astralite below –
- Weekly Astralite Pass – This is the overall best value pack for buying astralite, but can be bought just once a week. It gives 30 astralite for $30 at a value of 1 astralite/$.
- Pop-up Tempering Offer – The astralite pop-up offer is the best for getting astralite quicker. It comes in different values and gives 0.8 Astralite/$ & 0.8 Brilliant Astralite Chests/$.
- Amazing Astralite – The $50 or $100 version of this pack is the best value with 1+1 coupon. It gives 3 astralite chests (can give 1 to 30 astralite) for $5 and goes up to $100 with reducing value.
- Let It Snow – Good if you need material for monster and champion gear as well. Gives 120 Brilliant Astralite Chests for $6.
Best Packs for Monster Astralite
Monster astralite can be used for upgrading monster gear for that particular monster. It typically costs lesser to obtain than normal astralite, but is needed in higher numbers to level up the gear.
- Astralite Surge – Useful if you only need monster astralite for most of these monsters – Hell Drider, Grim Reaper, Saberfang, Blackwing, Mecha Trojan, Queen Bee, Bon Appeti and Tidal Titan.
- Astralite Showcase – Same as above pack, but gives monster astralite for these monsters – Frostwing, Snow Beast, Terrorthorn, Jade wyrm, Gargantua and Mega Maggot.
Best Packs for Artifact Coins
Artifact coins can be used to open Antique Chests which give artifacts. Artifacts provide a huge boost in stats when upgraded and enhanced. You can also see the Best Artifacts to Upgrade in Lords Mobile. See the best packs to purchase artifact coins below –
- Kingdom Labors Gold Pass – This is the best pack to get artifact coins, but very slow if you just but this. It gives 8100 artifact coins for $5 at a value of 1620 coins/$.
- 7-Day Dash Bundle – The is also a great pack to get artifact coins, but also slow. It gives 2450 Artifact Coins for $1.99 over 7 days at a value of 1225 coins/$.
- 30-Day Supply Chest – This pack also has a nice value, but very slow again. It gives 12000 Artifact Coins for $9.99 for over 30 days, at a value of 1200 coins/$.
- Artifact Craze – This is the overall best pack if you want to buy artifact coins quickly. It gives 216 coins/$ and scales from $6 to $100 at the same value, which also makes it a great option for 1+1 coupon.
- Pop-up Antique Offer, Weekly Artifact Pass and Artifact Coins Store – All three packs give 180 coins/$, which have lesser value than other packs, but can be considered if you want to get coins quickly.
Best Packs for Royal Coins
Royal coins can be used to open Glorious, Royal and Regal Artifact Chests which come in a 3 week rotation and give special artifacts. See the best packs to purchase royal coins below –
- Royal Coin Bundle I & II – The $3 and $5 packs in the Royal Store are the best value packs which give Royal Coins at values of 240 coins/$ and 180 coins/$ respectively.
- Royal Coin Bundle III, Pop-Up Artifact Challenge Offer and Royal Coins – All three packs give Royal coins at a value of 120 coins/$ and can be purchased to obtain coins quicker.
- Royal Coin Bundle IV – This pack gives royal coins at a value of 90 coins/$. Although not great value it can be purchased if trying to accumulate coins to rank higher in the event.
- Royal Coin Bundle V & VI – This pack gives royal coins at a value of 60 coins/$, which is the worst value pack.
Best Packs for Artifact Records
Artifact records can be used to upgrade artifacts from level 1 to 12 and boost their stats. Typically higher levels require a lot of records to upgrade, so it may be more useful to purchase records directly instead of artifact coins depending on what stage of the game you are in.
Special Bargain – This is the only pack which gives artifact records. It is available for $20 & $50 and gives 225 green records/$. It is much better value to purchase than getting artifact coins after you have obtained the main artifacts.
War Gear Packs
Best Packs for Champion Gear
Champion gear is the most expensive gear to make in Lords, and gives the best stats. The best value pack for champion gear will depend on how quickly you want to make the gear. You can also see the Best Champion Gear Pieces to make to get the most value for your money. See the best packs for making champion gear below –
- Way of the Champion – This is the overall best pack for getting champion gear. It gives 600 champion chests and 55 crimson manes for $50 at a value of 12 chests/$ & 1.1 manes/$.
- Rising Champion – This is best pack to make champion gear quickly. It gives 10 chests/$ and 1 mane/$ and goes from $5 to $100 at same value. You can buy $5 pack slowly, or buy $100 pack with 1+1 coupon.
- Let It Snow – This is actually the best value pack for champion chests which gives 20 chests/$ and also gives astralite & monster chests, but comes very infrequently, so it’s very hard to make gear by buying just this pack.
Best Packs for Monster Gear
The best pack to buy to upgrade your gear in Lords Mobile depends heavily on what stage of the game you are in. For earlier stages, buying packs which give all the different materials is better. Later on, you can just focus on packs which give the specific materials that you still lack.
- Material Madness | Walking on Sunshine | Let It Snow– These are the best value packs for mix materials and are great to purchase in the early stages of the game when you need material for most of the monsters. All of them have a great value, but might have slightly different monsters.
- Tycoon or Labyrinth – These are the best ways to obtain rare material for individual monsters. You can see the best packs for getting tokens and holy stars below.
- Rare Material Bundles – These packs give rare materials and chests for groups of 3 monsters. They are a good value if you need material for a specific group of 2 or 3 monsters in the pack.
- Forge Supplies – This pack gives 10 rare material and some chests for each monster for $2-3. You can also consider buying this pack to finish gear of some monster quickly.
Note – There are Individual Monster Packs as well, which are really bad value and should not bought.
Best Packs for Blazing Embers
You will need blazing embers for upgrading all your gear to legendary grade. The good thing with embers though is that the drop rates from the chests are pretty good and it’s common to be able to get gold ember drops from chests. See the best packs for getting blazing embers below –
- Blazing Embers – This is the best value pack to buy embers, however it’s only available for $50, so you can’t buy is less quantity or purchase more at once. It gives 350 blazing embers and 250 ember chests at a value of 7 embers and 5 chest / $1.
- Mythic Forge – This pack can be bought for $5 going up to $100 at the same value of 5 embers and 5 chests / $. Although slightly less in value that Blazing Embers, this pack is good if you want to get just a few embers with $5 pack, or get a lot of them quickly with the full $175 rotation.
- Pop-up Mythic Gear Offer – This pop up offer can have different pack prices, but also gives 5 embers and 5 chests / $, same as Mythic Forge.
Best Packs for Attack Jewels
Infantry Attack Jewel, Range Attack Jewel and Cavalry Attack Jewel are the best jewels to put on your gear, with one golden jewel giving a 20% ATK boost.
Crown Jewels – This is the best pack which gives ATK jewels for Infantry, Range & Cavalry, along with some assault jewels chests and monster chests.
Best Packs for Assault Jewels
Assault jewels consist of IC Assault jewels, CR Assault jewels and RI Assault Jewels which give troops type stats along with Army Assault Jewels which give Army ATK stats. The IC, CR & RI Assault Jewels are not too useful, but the Army Assault Jewel is great to have for wonder battles. See the best packs to get assault jewels below –
- Assault Force – The pack gives 50 Assault Jewel Chests, 4 Army Assault Jewels and 8 each IC / CR / RI Assault Jewels. It is the best value pack to buy for getting Army Assault jewels.
- Assault Jewels – The pack gives 1 Army Assault Jewel and 10 chests for $20. It’s bad in value, but can be bought from $20 up to $100 if you want to obtain the jewels quicker.
Best Packs for Monster Jewels
Monster jewels consist of Terror Jewel (Infantry), Wyrm Jewel (Range) and Gargantua Jewel (Cavalry). These jewels give 10% ATK & DEF boost for a troop type. See the best packs to get monster jewels below –
Fortify Your Castle – This is the only pack in the game which gives Monster Jewels. It also gives Star Scrolls for upgrading castle skins, so is a good value to buy. The only other way to obtain monster jewels is by hunting monsters.
Note – There are packs which give Steampath Jewels and Research & Construction Jewels as well, but these jewels are not very useful and not worth buying.
Best Packs for Tigris and Ursa Sigils
Tigris & Ursa sigils include Ursa Skull, Ursa Dusk, Ursa Fury, Tigris Skull, Tigris Dusk and Tigris Fury. They can be added in the 4th slot of the gear and give 10% troop type attack for wonder battles. See the best packs to get tigris and ursa sigils below –
- Tigris Ursa Power – It’s the best pack to obtain Tigris & Ursa sigils. The pack gives 20 Tigris Ursa Chests for $50 at a value of 0.4 chests/$.
- Tigris Ursa Sigils – The $20 pack has the same value of 0.4 chests/$ as the above pack giving 8 chests. The $50 version of this pack is lesser in value.
Best Packs for Wolfpack Sigils
Wolfpack Sigils provides pack attack to rally participants, which increases the overall rally attack for wonder battles. These sigils don’t benefit you personally, but benefit the rally lead and guild as whole. So the decision to make them is based on how actively involved you and your guild is in wonder battles.
Wolfpack Sigils – This is the best & only pack to get Wolfpack Sigils, as it gives 6 sigils for $5. However, you can also try to obtain these sigils from in game events like cargo ship, bargain store, exchange extravaganza etc.
Note – You can also purchase Shadow Sigils, however they are not of much use and just a waste of money.
Tycoon and Labyrinth Packs
Best Packs for Luck Tokens
Luck tokens can be used to play Kingdom Tycoon, which gives rare material for monsters like Bon Appeti, Tidal Titan, Queen Bee and Voodoo Shaman along with paid familiar pacts and many other useful items.
Tons of Tokens – This is the only pack for buying Luck Tokens and among the best packs in the game. It gives 495 tokens for $20 and is a great option to buy with 1+1 coupon for low spenders.
Best Packs for Marvelous Tokens
Marvelous tokens can be used to play the new event Tycoon Challenge, which gives rare material for the newer monsters like Arctic Flipper, Serpent Gladiator and Necrosis, along with other useful items like 11K heroes, new hero skins and 100% army size boosts.
- Tycoon Challenge – The pack gives 100 marvelous tokens for $2, at a value of 50 tokens/$. It is the best value pack to buy for marvelous tokens.
- Marvelous Tokens Store – The Marvelous Token Bundles I, II & III are good value packs to buy with a value of 50 tokens/$, 40 tokens/$ and 30 tokens/$ respectively. The Marvelous Token Bundles IV, V & VI have lesser values of 20 tokens/$, 15 tokens/$ and 12.5 tokens/$ respectively, but can be purchased if you want to rank in the event. The bundles VII & VIII are not great value giving only 10 tokens/$, and should be avoided.
Best Packs for Holy Stars
Holy Stars can be used to attack in Labyrinth, which gives rare material for the monsters like Terrorthorn, Gargantua, Hell Drider & Jade Wyrm along with gems, speed ups, resources and many other useful items. See the best packs to get holy stars below –
- Frosty Special – This is the best pack to obtain Holy Stars. This pack can be purchased from $5 to $50 at the same value of 15 Fortune Chests/$. It also gives monster hunt energy.
- Bursting with Riches – This is a decent pack which gives 50 Fortune Chests for $6 at a value of 8 chests/$ , along with 10 Wishing Star chests, which have better drop rates for holy stars.
Best Packs for Dazzling Stars
Dazzling Stars can be used to play the new event Labyrinth Challenge, which gives rare material for the newer monsters like Hootclaw, Cottageroar and Gawrilla, along with other useful items like 11K heroes, new hero skins and 100% army size boosts.
- Labyrinth Challenge – The pack gives 10,000 dazzling stars for $2, at a value of 5,000 stars/$. It is the best value pack to buy for dazzling stars.
- Dazzling Star Store – The Dazzling Star Bundles I, II & III are good value packs to buy with a value of 5000 stars/$, 4000 stars/$ and 3000 stars/$ respectively. The Dazzling Star Bundles IV, V & VI have lesser values of 2000 stars/$, 1500 stars/$ and 1250 stars/$ respectively, but can be purchased if you want to rank in the event. The bundles VII & VIII are not great value giving only 1000 stars/$, and should be avoided.
Best Packs for Paid Heroes
You can obtain and upgrade different paid heroes in Lords Mobile which provide a huge boost when sent into battle. You can see the Best P2P Heroes to purchase in Lords Mobile as well as their cost to upgrade.
Hero Packs – Hero pack for all normal heroes are available from $5 to $100 with reducing value and give between 10-15 medals. It is considerably cheaper to buy the heroes slowly over time with the $5 packs, but it takes a huge amount of time to max them. If in a hurry, you can purchase the $5 & $20 packs each rotation. The 11k hero packs are for $100 and can be purchased unlimited number of times in one day.
Best Packs for Bravehearts
Bravehearts can be used for clearing hero stages and obtaining medals for free to play heroes. See the best packs to get bravehearts below –
- Pop-up Stamina Offer – The pack is available for different values and gives 3 bravehearts/$. It also gives Rosy Bundle which also drops bravehearts. Although the best value pack to buy bravehearts, you might be able to get them cheaper with gems.
- Super Bonus – This pack gives 15 braveheart for $5 at a value of 3 bravehearts/$ along with energy, speed ups, gems and other items. Almost same value as above.
Best Packs for Brilliant Talent Orbs
Brilliant talent orbs are required to awaken and upgrade Pact 4 & 5 familiars to send them into battles. See the best packs to get brilliant talent orbs below –
- Strike a Deal – This is the best pack to purchase for getting brilliant talent orbs and gives 100 orbs for $20 at a value of 5 orbs/$. The pack also gives Archaic Tomes.
- Lord’s Party – This pack gives 50 orbs for $10 at the same value of 5 orbs/$. It gives Bon Apetti chests, you can choose either of the two depending on if you need tomes or Bon Apetti gear.
Best Packs for Bright Talent Orbs
Bright talent orbs are required to awaken and upgrade Pact 1, 2 & 3 familiars to send them into battles. See the best packs to get bright talent orbs below –
A Night of Mystery – This is the best & only pack to purchase for getting bright talent orbs and gives 50 orbs for $5 at a value of 10 orbs/$. The pack also gives Archaic Tomes.
Best Packs for Paid Familiar Pacts
You need to obtain familiar pacts to unlock and upgrade the paid familiars. You can also read the detailed guide on Familiar Awakening & Army Talents to see the best familiars to upgrade for battle. These are the best ways to obtain paid familiar pacts –
- Familiar Pacts – If you just need to get pacts, individual packs for the familiars are the best value as they give 5 pacts for $5.
- Kingdom Tycoon – Kingdom Tycoon is one of the best ways for obtaining paid familiars if you also need to obtain rare monster materials for gear. You can roughly get 10-15 pacts for paid familiars from 500 tokens (~$20). In addition you also get gems, chaos cores, familiar exp elixir, carpets etc. providing a great value overall.
Best Packs for EXP Elixir
EXP Elixir is needed to level up the familiars so that their skills can be enhanced and they can be sent into battle. See the best packs to obtain EXP Elixir –
- 7-Day Familiar Bundle – This is the best value pack for getting EXP Elixir. It gives 14 Elixir for $3, at a value of 4.6 elixir/$.
- Pop-up Familiar EXP Offer – This is a good pack for getting familiar EXP elixir quicker. The pack is available in different values, and gives 4 EXP Elixirs/$.
- Familiar EXP Booster – This pack is slightly less in value but also gives merging speed ups and anima. It gives 60 EXP Elixir from this pack for $20 at a value of 3 elixir/$.
Best Packs for Chaos Cores
Chaos Cores are required for merging Skillstones, which are required to activate the skill of some familiars.
Skill Up – The pack gives 5 Chaos Cores and 5 Ancient Cores for $5 at a value of 1 chaos core/$. However, you might get a better value by purchasing them with gems.
Castle Skins Packs
Best Packs for Castle Skins
Castle skins change the appearance of your castle and provide passive battle stats for ATK, HP & DEF.
Best Castle Skins – Castle skins are available for purchase in your castle I have separately covered the best skins to purchase & upgrade in the game.
Best Packs for Star Scrolls
Star scrolls can be used for upgrading castle skins from 1 star to 5 star, with increasing boosts for each star. You can also try to gamble on upgrading the skins by using star scrolls with 1 to 100% probability. See the best packs to obtainstar scrolls below –
- Pop-up Fortification Offer – This is the best value pack for obtaining star scrolls. It comes in different pack values and gives 5 Star Scrolls/$.
- Fortify Your Castle – This pack is better value if you also wbant to obtain Monster Jewels. It gives 90 star scrolls for $20 at a value for 4.5 scrolls/$.
- Dig for Treasure – The pack gives 10 scrolls for $2 at a value of 5 scrolls/$ along with astralite & monster chests. This is same value as pop up offer, but gives a very small quantity so will take a long time to upgrade skins if just buying this.
Note – Other packs like Castle Remodeling have a very bad value and should not be purchased.
Troop Training Packs
Best Packs for Training Speed Ups
Training speed ups can be used for speeding up training of new troops in the barracks, although it might be cheaper to purchase gems depending on your might. See the best packs to obtain training speed ups below –
- Boot Camp – This is the overall best pack for purchasing training speed ups giving around 86 hr of speed ups/$. It also gives a good amount of resources in the bag which is a big plus point for this pack.
- Weekly Training Pass – This is the best value pack and gives around 110 hour of speed ups/$. However it gives no resources and can be bought just once a week so gives very less speed ups.
- Pop-up Training Offer – This pack comes in different values and is also slightly better in terms of pure speed ups from boot camp, giving around 96 hr of speed ups/$, but also has no resources.
Best Packs for Resources
Resources are essential for training troops and healing as well as for research, construction, merging etc. In general, all the packs in the game have a very bad value for resources, you will be able to get them cheaper from other sources. However, these are the best in game packs for obtaining resources –
- Boot Camp – This pack is not the best value pack for resources, but combined with the training speed ups, it becomes a good value purchase. This pack gives 20M Gold, 50M Stones, 50M Timber, 50M Ore and 60M Food for $5.
- Resource Ready – This pack gives 276M Food, 275M Stone, 275M Timber, 275M Ore and 276M Gold for $6. It has better value than Boot Camp, but overall quite costly for rss.
T5 Crafting Packs
Best Packs for T5 Crafting Speed Ups
Crafting speed ups are useful for speeding up crafting of Luminous Gear, which is used for making T5 troops. You might be able to obtain a lot of these speed ups through Guild Fest rewards. See the best packs to obtain crafting speed ups below –
- Pop-up Luminous Gear Offer – This pack is available in different values and is the best value pack to purchase crafting speed ups, giving around 118 crafting speed ups/$.
- Gear Up – This pack is lesser value, giving 90 crafting speeds/$, but also gives some lunite and resources.
Best Packs for Lunite
T5 troops are crafted in the lunar foundry and require Lunite in addition to normal resources to make. Lunite is also required for healing T5 troops in the infirmary. See the best packs to obtain lunite below –
- Lunite Scavenger – This is the best pack to purchase for lunite in the game and gives 23M lunite for $5 at a value of 4.6M lunite/$. If you go through a lot of lunite, this pack can be purchased upto $100, but decreases slightly in value. The $20 pack gives 4.4M lunite/$, $50 gives 4.36M lunite/$ and $100 gives 4.3M lunite/$.
- Lunite Supplies – This pack gives 91M lunite for $24 at a value of 3.7M lunite/$. This is not a great value pack, unless you need lunite urgently.
Best Packs for T5 Crafting Gear
Steampath Set materials are used for making T5 crafting speed gear. It’s a nice set to have if you go through a lot of T5 troops to speed up their training. See the best packs to obtain T5 crafting gear below –
- Super Savings – This pack gives 20 Steampath chests for $1, along with bunch of other items. Among the best value packs to buy in the game.
- Steampath Set – This pack gives 10 Steampath chests and 10 Grey Power Cores (rare material) for $5. Not a great value pack.
Best Packs for Research Speed Ups
Research speed ups can be used for speeding up conducting research in the Academy. Although it might be much more economical to purchase research speed ups through gems, or use technoblades if you have. See the best packs to obtain research speed ups below –
- Carpe Diem – This is the best value pack to buy for research speed ups, giving 85 hr of research speed ups/$ along with 85 hr of normal speed ups/$ as well.
- Weekly Research Pass – This pack gives around 106 hr of research speed ups/$, and can only buy very few speeds per week.
- Pop-up Research Offer – This pack is available in different prices and gives around 88 hr of research speed ups/$.
Best Packs for Archaic Tomes
Archaic Tomes are required to complete certain advanced researches in Lords Mobile, like counter research, unlocking T5, pact 4 familiars, sigils etc. See the best packs to obtain archaic tomes below –
- Kingdom Labor Gold Pass – The pass gives 550 Archaic Tomes for $5 at a value of 110 tomes/$. This is the best value pack to purchase tomes, but can be purchased just once a month, so it’s a bit slow.
- Weekly Archaic Pass – This pass gives 630 tomes for $10 over 7 days at a value of 63 tomes/$. This is also a great value pack for archaic tomes, but can be purchased just once per week, so also slow.
- Massive Discounts – This pack is slightly poor in value, but comes almost everyday and can help you collect tomes faster. It gives 250 tomes for $5, for a value of 50 tomes/$.
Best Packs for Technolabes
Technolabes can be used to complete researches for free immediately, without using any speed ups or spending any resources, although archaic tomes are still required.
Kingdom Labor Gold Pass – The pack gives 80 Technolabes for $5. This is currently the only pack to obtain them. You can get some Technolabes from the Silver Pass of Kingdom Labors which are free for all, however, you can also purchase the Gold Pass to obtain them faster.
Monster Hunting Packs
Best Packs for Monster Hunting Gear
Monster hunting gear increases the damage dealt to monsters, reduces the amount of energy needed to kill them and speeds up monster hunt march. However, it is quite costly to make this gear just to hunt monsters. I recommend just doing the cheap upgrades to monster gear such as making a few pieces gold or purple. See the best packs to obtain monster hunting gear material below –
- Monster Slayer – The $5 version of this pack is the best value to make monster hunting gear, giving 53 rare material and 53 chests for $5.
- Bundle of Energy – It gives 30 chests for $5, but also has some energy. Not a great value pack.
Best Packs for Monster Hunting Energy
You need energy for hunting monsters in Lords. The energy gets accumulated only upto a max limit, so having energy in the bag is quite useful. See the best packs to obtain monster hunting energy below –
- Frosty Special – This is the overall best pack to get monster hunt energy, because it gives holy stars as well. Holy stars can be used in labyrinth which also gives energy among other items.
- Bundle of Energy – This pack gives 400k energy for $5, along with monster hunt gear chests.
Best Packs for Carpets
Carpets are essential in Lords Mobile for speeding up rallies on enemy targets and wonders to give the opponent less time to react and counter your comp. Carpets are generally very costly to purchase, and come in 25%, 50% and 75% variants. Following are the best packs to obtain carpets –
- Mystic Carpet Ride – This is the best pack for Mystic Carpets I. It gives 27 x 25% carpets for $20 at value of 1.35 x 25% carpet / $.
- Carpet Dash – This is the best pack for Mystic Carpets II. It gives 20 x 50% carpets for $50 at value of 0.4 x 50% carpet / $.
- Battle Prowess – This pack is also good for Mystic Carpets I, because it gives 70% ATK boost and other items. It gives 5 x 25% carpets for $5 at a value of 1 x 25% carpet / $.
- Fast and Furious – This pack gives 1 x 50% carpet for $5, at a value of 0.2 x 50% carpets/$. It does not have a very nice value.
- Carpet Diem – This pack gives 5 x 50% carpets and 22 x 25% carpets for $50 at a value of 0.1 x 50% + 0.44 x 25% carpets /$. Not a great value.
Best Packs for ATK Boosts
Army attack boosts for 50% and 70% can be purchased from packs, or obtained from new labyrinth or tycoon. They are very useful for rallies and wonder wars against strong opponents. These are the best packs to obtain ATK boosts –
- Battle Prowess – This is the best pack for 70% Army ATK boost and also gives carpets and other items. It gives 2 x 70% Army ATK boosts for $5.
- Mystic Carpet Ride – This pack is nice for getting 50% Army ATK boost. It gives 8 x 50% Army ATK Boosts for $20, along with carpets and other items.
Best Packs for Devil’s Cap
Devil’s Cap can be used to poison your leaders. Your leader will die and come back from prison in 24 hours if it has been captured after using the poison. The number of devil’s cap needed to poison your leader will depend on your might ranking in the kingdom.
Devil’s Cap – This is the only pack which gives Devil’s Cap. You can get 1 Devil’s Cap for $1. However, this item can be easily obtained from tycoon, bargain stores or other special events. The cost for the pack is a bit high, and not worth buying.
Best Packs for Migration Scrolls
Migration scrolls allow players to move their castles to a different kingdom. The amount of migration scrolls required depends on a players might ranking in the kingdom they want to migrate to.
Up and Away – This is the only pack that gives Migration Scroll. It gives 1 Migration Scroll for $5. You can also purchase migration scrolls from guild coins, however they take a long time to collect, so this pack can be purchased if you are in need of scrolls immediately or if you are high might and need more scrolls in general to migrate.
Before You Go
Let us know which packs in Lords Mobile do you think are the best and worst value and which are your favorite ones to purchase.